Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Holiday Station Stores - The Holiday Station Store in Sheridan on North Main Street overcharged my debit card $108 and they refused to give it back.
On 6/28 I bought fuel at the Holiday Station Store in Sheridan on North Main Street. I was at pump #15 and bought 12.937 gallons and the price was $5.17.9 cents! The total came to $67 even. Later on, when I got home I always look at my bank account to make sure everything is all balanced and reconciled. That's when I noticed that Holiday Station Store charged me $175 for the fuel that I bought at their store. Today I called up the store at 3:30, as I am a veteran who is disabled and I was up at physical therapy all of the day, and when I did call I asked to speak to the manager. The person that answered the phone said there was no manager there and they went home as the night shift was on. I said the night shift, it's only 3:30 p.m. and the guy says yeah that's the night shift, & I said it's only the afternoon. And then I said can I speak to who's ever in charge then. And then he said no one's in charge. What a way to run an outfit. Thank God you don't run the military. So I told them you guys overcharged me cuz he kept asking me what the problem was, and I said I would like my money returns. And he said he can't do that I have to call the manager tomorrow morning. And I said I'm going on vacation I need this money as you overcharged me $108 and I need that back in my checking account. He said it doesn't matter you have to call the manager tomorrow morning and besides this has happened to other people too. Well I don't give a flying *** if it's happened to other people. It happened to me and as far as I'm concerned I'm the most important person you should be concerned with as I don't care what's happening with the other people. Now I want my money back and I want it ASAP or otherwise we'll see you in court for causing me mental distress and I will go down to the cop shop and as a former police officer, I will formerly file charges against your manager for theft. And then I'll contact my bank and tell him to stop payments completely until you figure this out and settle with me and then I'll pay you for your fuel. This is a really *** way to run an organization and I'm going to make sure the world hears about it. Social media has a Long reach especially on the local Facebook pages here in Sheridan and around the country. I am the wrong person to play fucky fucky with. Now get me my money by tomorrow or let the games begin! I hope you understand this cuz I am very serious! Don't take my words lightly because those that do soon regret it! Good night and good luck and hope to hear from you tomorrow, or else!

User's recommendation: Holiday stationstores or thieves, beware!

If you were in the military one would think that you would care that this happened to other people. Face it, you were never in the military.

You are just saying that to acquire a hero status. The fact that you think you are more important than the other people that this happened to and do not care about them. shows that you are not a true veteran. After reading about how you think you are more important than everyone else and your lack of concern about others I doubt people will sympathize with you.

I doubt that they would regret everything and you will backdown like the coward you are. You should be ashamed of yourself, pretending you were in the military to get people to sympathize with you.

ID
#3720698 Review #3720698 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sheridan, Wyoming
Cons
  • Thieves
Loss
Full refund

Rudely treated from cashier and manager band me from store not aloud in no more.

Treated rudely from cashier over the offering of bag from cashier and costumer minding my business instead of his own and then band from store by manager for calling me a tough guy I hope this gets investigated as soon as possible as it's the nearest

User's recommendation: I don't think manager identifies costumer/employee relations automatically sided with employee over rushing me out a costumer while others were behind me making me feel like I didn't matter.

Estherville, Iowa

Verified Reviewer

Security 88 person Lying about me.

Holiday Station Stores - Security 88 person Lying about me.
First, I'm train operator Light rail. In my ten minutes break went on Holiday gas Station #404. On Saturday 11/19/2022 purchasing some snack (see attachment). While paying my snack at Front cashier, unexpected security 88, coming behind cashier loudly let me next when I coming to this store #404 throw empty Cub coffee thinking that I left empty cup coffee In coffee area. I was so disrespect and humiliated in front of the customer with my uniform. After purchased my snack. I ask him what happened why you upset to try to explain to me But sadly keep saying to throw empty cup coffee into the trash even though I didn't use the empty cup that he's talking about. Ok, after the Incident happened, I tell the situation manager on duty (Alfonzo) and Ammie. In situation, I don't think, so Holiday station stores well treated to customers who bring money into store.

User's recommendation: customer service treated well.

Apology

Five guys playing grab *** while a wait.

Every morning and every weekend evening there seems to be five guys running around a huge line at the cash register and only one guy ringing up and theyre too busy laughing and Joking around and oblivious to the customers. I just left there at 2:09 on a Sunday and you have five guys behind the counter, literally playing grab *** with each other while I wait to be rang up, the Holiday in Jordan has absolutely gone downhill the kids higher have the maturity level of 12-year-olds more earrings and multicolored hair. Then they do have people skills. I usually go there on the morning during the week and there is one person ringing up one person walking around and customers all the way lined up to the bathroom . I think today was my last straw and I will drive into town and go to the Shell station holiday gas station in Jordan is ridiculous. What a joke.

User's recommendation: Avoid!! Stop somewhere else.

ID
Cons
  • I stated enough cons in my incident

Verified Reviewer

All around horrible experience!

I have never in my life been treated like thisThe cashier was super rude! She had this guy friend standing at the door with his phone on recording every customer that walked by So if was my turn in line I go pay and she tells me my 10.00 bill is not real.. (Now I know its possible that I was giving it by another store) but I would NEVER INTENTIONALLY GIVE SOMEONE A FAKE BILL.. That cashier started waving the money in my face and didnt give me the opportunity to pay another way she told me to get there *** out of her store as her friend followed me with his phone recording me. I was in fear I didnt know if i should call the police because she kept yelling for him to come back in and he wouldnt.

User's recommendation: Don’t go to the holiday in New hope at night.

Apology

Racist black employee at north Muldoon

I walked up and got kicked off the property after a prejudice racial slur towards natives and homeless, people. Please fire the black prejudice manager, and try and shop somewhere else if you do not like being discriminated against. He threatened my life and wellbeing. Then threatened me with trespassing and police.
Lake Stevens, Washington